Monday, February 2, 2015

Prairie Moon Procrastination Challenge

OK, so we know I'm trying to do different things with my UFOs.
So, I missed that Prairie Moon  was having a challenge.
so, she is having us pick 12 items to work on during the year.  Each month she will pick a number
These are my items
      #1 Batik 9 patch
     January #2 Scooby Do Pillow
      #3 Tulip Trio
      #4 Christmas tree wall hangings
      #5 Pieced Tulips
     February #6 Sunset Quilt (Jon’s)
      #7 Red, Black & White
      #8 Minkee Pillows
      #9 Zippered Pouches
    #10 Spring Jelly Roll
    #11 Santa Swap
    #12 Black & Bright  
January was Item #2.  Since I'm starting late, I picked a pillow to put in that spot.
It should be fairly quick.
I even have the pillow form.

February number is #6  That's my son's sunset quilt that I keep putting off.  I have the backing and it can be loaded and quilted fairly easy.

No comments: