Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Little progress

I'm still quilting the T-shirt quilt.
Swirls take time.

Next is the Wilder T shirt quilt.
I have all the pieces sewn.
Now to get it all together.
This will not be quilted this month.
I finally cut some of the super hero panel apart.
I know what I want to do, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet.
These are the 6 different characters.
All the others are repeats.
I think I have to put a border around them and then square them up.
They are slightly off square.
The first step is taken.

Prayers, please.  My Mom is back in the hospital.


1 comment:

Tammom said...

Did you find you needed a quilting foot when sewing regular quilt cotton to your stabilized t-shirts? I certainly did! What clued me in was that even with the stabilizer, the shirts wanted to stretch while I was sewing them. By sewing with my quilting foot, all was well in my t-shirt quilt world.