Monday, September 28, 2020

what a mess

After living in this house for 15 years, I found that I had so many wires running here and there from items I no longer had.
We would be in a hurry and not run the wires nicely.
I had a surge protector spark and smoke last week.
Since my son and I have been talking about fixing my wires for a long time, I asked for a day of his weekend.
I wish I had before photos.
My desk and sewing area without anything but the main machines on it.
I added those gaming mats because they are pretty and they should help with the vibration and noise level.
I decided the hanging items on my drawers were an eyesore, so I took them down.
I added my thread boxes back.
Without much wall space, I need to use the counters for the thread.
I'll need to have my container with whatever leader/ender I'm using at the moment.
They are to the right of the sewing machine.
I am debating on how to house the items I much have near my sewing and embroidery machine.
I would never have imagined all these bins would contain what was on my counters in my desk and sewing machine area.
Since many of the wires ran below the desk, it has been completely cleaned out.
I had to get me mats for my chairs to roll on the carpet.
It is time to steam clean my studio.
I had to buy a new lamp for my desk.
My other lamp would flicker when it was touched. 
I never knew that until we were moving it around.
So, I found this one and it will be perfect for my needs.

Now will be the time to purge the stuff in the crates and only put what I love and need on top of my surfaces.

All I can say is THANK YOU, JON!
I couldn't have done it with you!



 

No comments: