Sunday, September 20, 2020

Stash Report #38

      quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
2.60 yards

Used year to Date:
192.77 yards
Net Stash used in September
13.99 yards

Added this Week:
1.70 yards

Added Year to Date:
70.18 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
39.52 yards

Net Used in 2020
160.48 yards

More dog bandanas for October

Birthday presents for DD's friend.
This is a Jo's Club UFO.
No, I am not quilting it, but I am providing it to a friend that does amazing quilting.
She is going to quilt it and hand it in a shop.

I didn't take a photo of the two pieces of red that a friend sent to me.
I needed red, and Tammy helped me out.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
858
Perimeter in inches:
89735
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
28
69.57
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
36%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
122
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
20


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
261/263




Days Organizing:
92%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
241/261


Because I have been rearranging my studio and cleaning it up, I have had many hours of organizing time involved.
It feels better already.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

This is one my to-do list for this week.

The pineapple center is together.
I just need to press it.
It is very heavy with all those seams. 
I am using my Chinese coins UFO to start the border.
First press, next, add a small border to stop the pattern of the center and then add to the Chinese coins.
I have this UFO that was in a pouch, and I forgot about it.
It's for Christmas Hexi ornaments.
I had cut all the hexes and needed to sew the folded Hexi to make it into a Christmas ornament.
I have made 10 of them so far.
I still need to put the hangers on them.
I'll do that when I finish what I have started.
I'm using up the button I have on hand too.
I'm amazed at how different fabrics handle.
Some fold easily and others are very difficult to fold.



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love all your projects...really like
the hexies...have a great day!

Kate said...

You've been moving along on all your projects. Those hexie ornaments are really fun. Great metrics again this week. You are on track to finish with a really strong year on fabric out and stitching time.