Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stash Report #37

     quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
18.26 yards

Used year to Date:
190.17 yards
Net Stash used in September
13.09 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
68.48 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
40.42 yards

Net Used in 2020
159.58 yards

It's amazing when you actually finish something. :)
This is one of Gyleen Fitzgerald's COVID classes.
We made braids with her ruler.
I had a plan for it, but now need to wait to gift it.

These are two postcards I sent off for a swap.
This is supposed to be heart and leaves.               This one is Cactus.     

Then, I made some sunflower items.
Napkins                             Coasters
     
Placemats

I finished another quilt.
Not a UFO, but a swap from Lorena's group.
My color was brown, so I used the brown on the corners.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
829
Perimeter in inches:
88001
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
27
68.86
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
36%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
9
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
120
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
20


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
254/256




Days Organizing:
91%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
234/256


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I had to put this on hold to finish up some other things that had to be done.
The top rows are sewn together and I need to keep on sewing them together.
I hope to get to this one this week.

I'm still sewing together the pineapple.
I have a few more rows to complete the center of the top.
I pulled some Chinese Coins from my UFO bin.
I'll start the Chinese Coin border with this and add to it from the scrap bins.




2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Goodness gracious! You have been so productive on a variety of projects! Congratulations!

Kate said...

Wow, you have been busy! Congrats on the finishes and on all the progress with both the little and the big projects.