Monday, September 21, 2020

Bear

I have had this project started for a number of years.
My Mom passed away in July 2017 and I know I've had this cut out since December 2017.
So, I guess it is less than 3 years old.
But, I decided today I would sew this bear together.
The instructions with the pattern were HORRIBLE!
I found a YouTube on making a bear and it was WONDERFUL!
So, I got the bear together.
I still need to find eyes and nose for it.
I might just embroider them on for this one.
Time will tell.
This was my test bear.
I would like to make a few for my kiddos and then for a friend.
It took about 3 hours to finish, so not so long.
I need to get better at stuffing and such.
I want to try another one and see if I use some of my small batting and fabric scraps how it would work.
I know it would heavier, but I'll see how it works.

 

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Congratulations on your bear. I know the future ones will look great as well. Sometimes we just need to be ready to do some projects. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing