Monday, September 14, 2020

Design Wall Monday

   I'm linking to 


Finally one of my UFOs is in process.
I have started sewing the groups together. It is going to be a difficult one to web because of how the larger HST are laid out.
If you notice the Chinese coins on the left, I raided the UFO bin to see what I might already have started.
I think they will work as a starting point on the border for the pineapples.
I'm using it as a leader/ender.
As you can tell, this one has NOT been touched.
I did get some of the batting bags put elsewhere so I can get to this part of my studio.
I must get that round pillow started so I can get rid of some of these scrap bags for stuffing.
My pineapple center is sewn together.
I need my son to see it and decide if he wants the border on it or not.
I think it needs to be a bit larger and I don't really want to do more pineapples right now.
This is a tiny quilt.
It has been started for years.
A friend needs something to show off her quilting, and it is amazing quilting, so I volunteered this piece.
I need to finish five more stars and then put it together.
I think the setting is on-point.
I've started sewing the stars together.
All but one had the points done, so that was nice.
It would be wonderful to get this UFO out of my house and to a quilter.
Then, it would go to the quilt shop to show off her work.
I'd get it back sometime in the future.


2 comments:

AnnieO said...

Lots of color and stitching time in your quilting world! Enjoy.

Bonnie said...

Lots of projects going on. That works for me too. I like the idea of moving a project to top and then out of the house for a visit somewhere else! I'm trying to decide where I'm sending some of my finished quilts. I'm thinking of either California, Oregon and/or Washington. People in those states are going to need some help.