Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stash Report #39

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
.76 yards

Used year to Date:
193.52 yards
Net Stash used in September
14.75 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
70.18 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
38.76 yards

Net Used in 2020
161.24 yards

I'm making ornaments for Christmas.
I made another name tag.

I made some postcards for swaps I'm in.
Everything I finished this week has been small.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
874
Perimeter in inches:
90087
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
29
70.07
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
36%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
127
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
20


           
She is also doing a 100-day challenge.
MY list is in the tab above, named 100-day challenge.
I had a good week.
79.I finished my pineapple postcard
80. Halloween postcards.
83. I repaired a gown that I love.
88. I received the eyes and noses for the bear I made and installed them.
38. I cleaned the long arm and fixed my tension issues.
I've worked on some of the other areas, but have not completed them.

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
268/270




Days Organizing:
92%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
248/270


I am doing my best to balance stitching and cleanings.
Today my son is coming over and helping with the wires around and under my desk.
I definitely need help with that process.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I still have the other projects that I'm working on, but no real progress this week, so I decided not to show the photos again.

These are the ornaments I've finished.
I'm enjoying working on them as I am in the car.







6 comments:

Kate said...

Sometimes the small stuff can take as much time as the big stuff. You've got some fun postcards in that mix. Great metrics this week too. Good luck with your 100 Days list.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Doing small projects lets you know your
getting something done...and the big things
will be there when your ready...have a great day!

Miaismine said...

Those ornaments are the cutest! I love the 3D effect and those centers are darling! And your postcards are so pretty! Thank you for sharing!

chrisknits said...

The small stuff still counts!! Cute ornaments.

Shelly said...

Holy cow! You've been busy! Cute ornaments!

Tammom said...

Something’s better than nothing!