Monday, September 28, 2020

Progression of crates being emptied

So, if anyone has some ideas on how to manage my "stuff", please let me know.
Please don't say "you have too much stuff" or "get rid of it all.
If you have something to say, please be constructive.

Crate #1 is empty.

Crate #2 is empty
I tend to add my jewelry here at the desk.
So, I have these clear boxes with the earrings in them.
I also have the Lilla Rose Hair accessories.
I love using them in my hair because they are comfortable to wear and pretty.
I also added some of the items I need for the embroidery machine.

Crate #3 is empty
Crate #3 had so much stuff in it.
I went through and stored some of the scissors.
I might still need to place some in storage.
I'll pay attention to which ones I use all the time.
I also realized I needed my morning eye drops and such, so they are in that steel container.
I know which ones are which, so I don't need the boxes.
Then, you come with the medical things -- blood pressure cuff, thermometer, etc.
There must be a better way to keep those within reach.
I'll have to keep my eyes open for something to use.

I think this is it for today.
I ordered a couple of clear drawers for some of the sewing items I use, but not daily.
They will be here by the weekend.





 

1 comment:

swooze said...

I’m putting all my things up too. I have a mess! Just keep trying.