Tuesday, September 1, 2020

2020 Challenges

January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
I have them all cut out, but it seems as if we are missing some, so I'm on a hunt for shirts.
March - #7 Courthouse Steps
April - #1 Christmas Card Caddy
July - #5 Tree Geneology
August - #8 Arrowheads
September - #10 Yo yos

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
See above
February - #Mount Rushmore
April - #51 Cozy Days Lap Quilt
May - # 78 Harry Potter for Ashley
I doubt I will work on this one yet.
May - #167 Snowman
June - #35 Vacation Quilt
June - #14 T-shirt Quilt - Random from Carol
July - #19 A Heritage Quilt
July - #10 Bear from Mom's shirt
August - #30 Thanksgiving embroidery
August - #3 Funk Feedsack pillow
September - #36 Wool Ornaments
September - #18 Karen's Hexagon Quilt

Stashbuster
January #6 6.5" 9 patches
January #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
March - #8 A Heritage Quilt
March - Map of Texas Lone Star State
April - #2 2019 Quilt Festival Shop Hop Quilt
April - #46 Christmas Pieces
April - #16 Bee-utiful Applique
I've been working on the pieces to prep them for the applique
May - #4 4-patches
May - #29 Brown Class Quilt
June - #1 - 1" HST
June - #60 - Equessense Embroidery
June - #101 Landscape
July - #3 3.5" 9 patches
July - #38 Chili Powder Quilt
August - #5 4.5" 9-patches
August - #51 Copper & Teal Quilt
August - #105 Lisa T-shirt leftovers (I gave it away)
September - #9 A Little Bit Shorter Tall Tree
September - #32 Camo Quilted Pieces
September - #132 Our Autumn Friends

The Color Challenge
August - Gray
September - Pink

Gift Giving
August - 
September -

Read a Book
August
Remnants of Murder  by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
What an interesting book that had so many twists and turns that I did not realize who it was until Tori did.
This is a great series.
Taken In by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
What a great story!
It takes place in NYC and has so many twists and turn, I didn't see it coming until it unfolded in front of me.
She kept me engaged in the story and the characters came to life when a new character was introduced.
A must-read!
Wedding Duress by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
This is leading up to Tori's wedding and all the things that can go wrong, including murder.
It has Charles in Sweet Briar and all the fun that comes along with him.
Needle and Dread by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
What a fun book about a new quilt shop opening and a murder.
Charles is on the scene and helps to solve the mystery.
Patterned After Death by Elizabeth Lynn Casey
This was set with Mary Elizabeth's son being accused of murder.
Excellent process and the growth of the characters.

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
I am learning zoom.
I can't say I've learned it, but I taught my first class on zoom this month.
I am also figuring out how to use it for the guild meeting

August/September - Chili Powder Quilt
All the pieces are made, but I need a design wall to finish and both of mine are full of new quilts.

No comments: