Friday, January 25, 2013

to do listing for weekend

DONE 1.  Applique block for class.

STARTED 2. Determine how I'm going to set these Jo's blocks. I might just need to make a couple of the Double Irish chain to see how it works. I'm really not sure, so I just need to do something. LOL I have planned out the double Irish chain. I will use the brown and blue variety of prints I have used in the blocks and some others. I will use the background fabric from the squares as the background on the double chain. I will use the 9" block from Jo's retreat as the center of the alternating block. When I run out of those blocks, I will use the background fabric or determine an easier block to use. I doubt I will make more of these blocks.

3. If Sandy brings me her quilts, start quilting them. Fix the flying geese quilt

4.  quilt Sandy's baby quilt

5.  Quilt red and gold quilt

On-GOING 6. Work on the tessellation quilt

7.  De clutter at least one box

8.  Work on tessellation

No comments: