Marge Gordon of Delaware Quilts had this mystery. As I look at it, I see a couple of turned blocks. Might have to fix that before I border it. Not sure what I am going to use as a border since this was from jelly rolls.
One of the groups had us list 9 projects we wanted to finish this year. We listed them, and she pulls the number for the project we are to work on in the month. Liz chose #6 for January. So, I pulled the 6" squares and laid them out. I used it as a leader/ender project while working on the NYE Mystery. I need a small inner border and a larger border for this to be ready to quilt. Of course, I didn't use all the blocks in my box, so I am going to see if I can make another one. Then, I will have 2 Christmas gifts from 1 listing on my UFO list.
Hope everyone had a Great First day of the year. We had fun with family.