Sunday, September 30, 2007

A good day of quilting

QOV #55 is done. It was a Texas Hold 'em fabric squares with a Minkee backing. Never done a Minkee quilt before. I was concerned, but by loading it the way I was instructed, all went well. I decided to not over quilt this one, and did the outline of Texas in the blocks and then simple line in the black strips. That Minkee is NICE to touch. Someone is going to love this one.


I got the QWL #15 ready for mailing. This means I have 15 more to get finished.







My next project was to work on another QWL. I got QWL #16 quilted today. Need the binding sewn on and then I'll pass it on to Lena for the finishing touch.



















I made binding for the 30's quilt, put away more fabric, and cleaned up the desk. Why does the desk always collect stuff???

No comments: