Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baptist Fans

Well, I had the king sized quilt loaded and it is big. The backing is almost as large as I can load.
I started the Baptist Fan template, and was having thread problems. So, when I could not get it to work, I changed threads and it is OK. I think I have the concept down. Now to practice. Thanks to the long arm chat group, I was able to see the tutorial on using these and it is now making more sense. Of course, I have to re look at them when I start a new row, but that is OK. LOL
Not much quilting done lately because of family. Hoping family "issues" calm down and I can play some more.

No comments: