Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BDB done


I did work on a birthday block. Darting birds is the name of the block. I think it would be pretty with a two color combination.
I am also working on binding a QWL quilt. I need to deliver it to a lady that is doing some of the bindings for me. :) That helps out lots.

I also have one I'm loading on the long arm. Once I get it loaded, I should be able to quilt it in a couple of hours. I'm meandering with stars thrown in. That one is a QOV. I need to get it and 2 others done soon.
But, after the one QOV I need to do my daughter's quilt that was the round robin.
Then, I need to do a quilt for a civilian employee that is in Kuwait. I really want to get that done quickly. But, all in its own time. LOL
I did load another shelf -- at least 2 of the 3 stacks on that shelf. I am having trouble sorting my novelty fabrics. I have 7 piles I can sort it into. I'm sure I want to have: 1. flowers 2. girls 3. boys 4. Hawaiian 5. fruits/vegetables 6. holidays (Easter, Halloween, Valentines...) But, there are some that don't fit any category, so maybe the next is 7. Miscellaneous?

No comments: