Saturday, September 8, 2007

Small Quilting Group Day

What a fun day I had. My small quilting group met from 8-4 and had a blast. There were only 3 of us, but we had fun. Can't say I got lots done, but I had fun. LOL

I put the corners on my feathered star. Now I need to quilt it and embellish it. Then I will be binding it in a dark blue.







Next, I played with the leftover 9 patches that I have been putting together. I wanted something different, so I tried the disappearing 9 patch process. This is what I got by using 9-patches in the 6",

9" and 12" sizes. Aren't they fun?
















I also needed to make some bow ties for a love quilt. So, I pulled the 3.5" squares I had 4 of the same color and made them up. Seems I have lots of purple 3.5" squares. LOL Hope these are OK.








Lana made 2 pillowcases.

Wanda made 2 pillowcases and then was working on a strip pieced stained glass quilt. Can't wait to see how that one comes out.

No comments: