Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Got some quilting done

I finished the sewing on of the binding by machine for the QWL and have it ready to pass on for the hand sewing of the binding.

I finished loading the QOV and have it finished. I used navy blue thread and just meandered with stars thrown in. The piecer did this quilt and brought her Quilters Dream batting (that is what she said it was). I did not like the amount of bearding that happened with this batting.

I do like the pattern. I think it could be done without paper piecing by doing a rail fence and snowballing the two corners to get the center block. I like this quilt.


I have to share my geisha girl. LOL This is what she is going to be for Halloween. I think I need to figure out something for her hair, get some white makeup, gold sandles and some kind of oriental purse for her candy. LOL

No comments: