Saturday, September 29, 2007

I think I broke the embroidery machine



I finished the old quilt, and the Baptist fans went OK this time. I had some issues with the rollers, but think I now know what DD is doing when standing there -- rolling the roller down. But, I figured that out and it is quilted. Now I need to bind it and return it to the rightful owner.
I made 3 totes today. This one is the only one I had a problem with and boy what a problem. I think I broke the self threading part of the machine. How, I don't know. I'll call tomorrow and see if someone can help me over the phone. We shall see how good their service is. I had one issue of the top thread sensor saying it was broke all the time. I fixed that with a good cleaning, but not the needle threader. Now sure where this is supposed to be, but it can't be where it is right now.

No comments: