Monday, October 1, 2007

unproductive day

Well, I was sitting at the computer and starting my day like always. What happens? A crash from the fabric cabinet. 2 shelves are down. Not sure why, but am thinking the guy did not fix the problem. So, I have to unload the shelves. I asked DH to contact the folks. I couldn't do it again. He is not sure they are going to do anything but replace the shelf. Seems that if they are going to take the cabinet out and replace it, we have to pay for the labor. It is the cabinet in the corner and would need for ALL the other cabinets to be taken out. So, DH is going to fix it with another method. We shall see how long it takes and what can be done. Praying it is soon. I was just getting the motivation to get the fabric back in the cabinets.

Praying for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: