Thursday, October 25, 2007

things done

Last night I was exhausted, so I went to bed early.

I had finished making 2 Thanksgiving towels and



one teacher tote bag.



Today, I helped alter a halloween costume for the neighbor -- not sure why because they are not all the nice to DD. But, I did the neighborly thing.





I also finished working on the embroidered blanket. It was way thick. I tried to do the embroidery on it, but it looked bad. So, I did it on a piece of fabric and sewed it to the blanket. I think it turned out OK. Hope Natalie things so too.

I made the backing for the retirement quilt and started to load it.

I made a story book costume for DD. She is a fairy -- wings I bought, but the skirt is tulle and ribbon. Made a ribbon for her hair too. I'll post a photo tomorrow of her in her costume.

No comments: