Sunday, April 19, 2015

Retreat Status

 I made progress, but lots of family time with DD happened, so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped.  I am well on my way to finishing a number of items.

1. Love quilt – one side to go and the binding is done.

2.    Get the border on my black and bright UFO – I know that I’m going to do a black/bright/black border with 4-patches in the corners.  The bright is going to be scrappy.  I’m pulling those colors in my breaks. might have changed my mind.  I might use a kids print to bring out the kid fabric in the middle. I have the black cut, but didn't get around to the bright.

3.    Finish the animal UFO – I have the center together.  I Know what fabric I'll use for the border and will put a black 1" border to stop the center.  This is a fun quilt and all out of stash and will be a finished UFO soon!

4.    Load Tammy’s Love Quilt - One last pass and I'll be done with this one.

5.    Start the process for the Band T-shirt quilt – I pulled the band T-shirts.  I thought I had 4, but only have 3, so I will need to adjust my pattern a little.  I need the black and bright off the design wall before I can really focus on this one.

6.    Make 3 thread baskets –Done and delivered

     7.  Organization challenges – I looked at my rulers and I think they are OK the way they are.  I would like another holder to hold the larger rulers, but they fit in-between the two there OK.  If I can, I might take an inventory of them to know what I have for the specialty rulers.  I sometimes wonder why I have specialty rulers.  I don’t seem to use them as much as I thought I would

No comments: