1. Love quilt – one side to go and the binding is done.
2. Get the border on my black and bright UFO – I know that I’m going to do a black/bright/black border with 4-patches in the corners. The bright is going to be scrappy. I’m pulling those colors in my breaks. I might have changed my mind. I might use a kids print to bring out the kid fabric in the middle. I have the black cut, but didn't get around to the bright.
3. Finish the animal UFO – I have the center together. I Know what fabric I'll use for the border and will put a black 1" border to stop the center. This is a fun quilt and all out of stash and will be a finished UFO soon!
4. Load Tammy’s Love Quilt - One last pass and I'll be done with this one.
5. Start the process for the Band T-shirt quilt – I pulled the band T-shirts. I thought I had 4, but only have 3, so I will need to adjust my pattern a little. I need the black and bright off the design wall before I can really focus on this one.