Thursday, April 2, 2015

15 Minutes spiff up

Last week was going through my magazines.


I had a bigger pile, but it is not that much different this week.
Instead of just rushing through it, I decided to take my time and enjoy the process.
I am looking and really reading articles and such.
I bought them at one time.
I found a 1995 magazine that was really fun to look through.
I didn't keep it, but I enjoyed it.
I am making a pile to pass on and putting the ones I want to keep in magazine holders.

This week our challenge is:
Time to tame those scraps! 
These two places are where my scraps are.
My strings are beginning to overflow.
The best way to tame them would be to actually use them. 
My other scraps are separated mainly by color.
I do have pre-cut items by size of the cut.
They are fairly organized.
I'm not totally sure what I'll do with this challenge.
Again, the best organization would be to use them.
I do use them, but anything else that is done creates more scraps, so it is a never ending story.

No comments: