Thursday, April 16, 2015

15 Minute Spiff UP


This is the first week that both my organizational blogs are doing the same thing.

This week's assignment is rulers. 

I guess I should really take a look at what I'm doing with my rulers.

I am still working on my magazines.
I'm still working on just general pick up.
I've finished a few projects and not put things away.
I have a couple of projects going that I'm not sure what I'm using.
I also have some paper that needs attention.

so, I might do the rulers and then work on another area.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I can be a great cheerleader but my own organizing is suffering! Although I did clear off one of my cutting tables again? The other isn't all that bad. I found 3 of the same ruLers too. Yikes. Of course part of the reason I have several is the main cutting edge has been slowly sheared off over the time I've owned them. Every once and a while it is time for new rulers but I hate to throw away the old. Keep up the good work.