Friday, January 9, 2015

Studio Organization Week 2

Prairie Moon Organization task for week two is

Work on organizing your magazines or books


I think she picked one I really need to do.
I've been wanting to tackle my bookshelf that is above my desk.
It has become hard to add anything to it.
I don't know why I keep all those binders at the top.
I don't think I've touched them since we moved in.
It is time to go through them and see if anyone else would love them.
I honestly think the only way to do this task is to do it at one time.
I was going quilting tomorrow, but the weather is nasty and I don't think it will happen.
So, maybe Saturday is the day to tackle this job.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Well, even tho it looks as if you can't add another thing to it, it still looks fairly neat! I'll be glad if I can at least get my books standing upright in the shelves like yours! Good luck! That's a huge bookcase.

Farm Quilter said...

At least your shelves aren't bowed under the weight of the books!!! I need to tackle this too.