Sunday, January 11, 2015

Book shelf organization


Remember this is how it looked this morning, well, yesterday morning.
I'm not done, but I've made lots of progress.
I need to rearrange the books I'm keeping.
I need to use some of my FQ bundles that I don't know where to store for decoration. 
I still need to go through the DVD/CD/Video box and determine what stays up here. 
The bags and the books on the chair are give away, probably to the library.
These books are going to Mary.
She's a new quilter and some of these are great for how to books.
The others are the Americana style she loves.

Overall, I'm happy with what I've found and kept and what is leaving my home.
I do still have some magazines to look through to see what can fit in the upper right shelf.
I'd like to have some magazine holders to keep them organized.

No comments: