Sunday, March 17, 2013

Update on plans

I thought I was going to be home more this weekend, but...life has a way of changing my plans, so the quilting was less than I wanted.  So, here is the update from the weekend.  The one thing that did happen was I was in the car more than normal, so my applique was worked on.

1. Cut for MysteriesforRelay Mystery that starts tomorrow. Decided to not do this since I was not able to do it that day.

STARTED 2. Get borders on Black and White and Red all over quilt

STARTED3. Inner border on 4 patch flower quilt and start the piano keys

DONE 4. Binding on first 4 patch flower quilt.

DONE 5. Hem a pair of Band pants

DONE 6. Fix the closure on a pair of Band pants

7. Valentine twister pillow made
8. Start the double wedding ring quilt

Added: 

DONE Finish Whimsical Garden Applique

No comments: