Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday update & Happy Easter

Fabric usage goal --100 yards-- 111.16 to go (going the wrong direction)
Fabric Added This Week - 15.75 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 40.50 yards
Fabric Used This Week -5.79 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 24.34 yards
Fabric Used this month - (7.46) yards
Net year to date: (11.16) yards (increase)

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing

I did finish another UFO this week, but it was small, so I didn't use all that much fabric.

I finished a birthday block, but it was only 9". The fabric labels I forgot to take a photo of.

This is a charity quilt but I didn't make it. It was given to be to quilt and to donate. I used my own fabric for the binding only.

I have a couple of quilts I need to finish up for gifts, and hoping that they make a difference in my stash soon.

Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: