Friday, April 17, 2009

Not much sewing this week

Wow, what a week this has been. I can't say I got much done in the sewing department. That is not the way I like it!!!

I have been so over whelmed that I decided to stay home instead of going on the shop hop. I did not have the energy to do it.
So, I'm hoping I can get something done tonight and then tomorrow. Wish me luck.
This is the charity quilt I finished the binding on this week.

My DD's Junior Girl Scout troop is going camping soon and they needed a tribal flag. We have some Brownies attending too, so this is the flag they came up with. This is the front. Notice the eyes in the OO and the bandanna on two of the O's. The bandanna is one of the swaps, along with the flashlight on the bottom and the tent.This is the back. Just a different layout. We did these by patrols. I cut out the letters after ironing on fusible webbing. I used the die cuts at school and it made it go very quickly. At least I got to use up some of the fabric I had on hand. That is the good thing. Now I need to put it on the pole to use at the camp out.
So, I did us something this week.

No comments: