Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday update

Fabric usage goal --100 yards-- 111.45 to go (going the wrong direction)
Fabric Added This Week - 7.25 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 47.75 yards
Fabric Used This Week -2.36 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 25.10 yards
Fabric Used this month - (7.75) yards
Net year to date: (11.45) yards (increase)

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing, but I sure don't like it when I'm going the wrong way.
But, in my defense, I have had lots of other things going on and not doing lots of sewing. I will have a change next week -- as soon as I get the label done for the quilt I did last week. I did the label, but the stitching wouldn't show up on the backing fabric. I think because it was very busy and black and white. Nothing worked. So, now I'm going to do a black on white Kona. Hoping to get it done today and sewn by tomorrow. I'll have a full quilt from stash of use.

The only problem is we are out of school for a week and that means having a kid home. I won't be going on retreat this weekend because of the flu problem and not wanting to leave the area. So, I'm hoping I can talk my family into letting me quilt for most of the weekend. Wish me luck.

No comments: