Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Love quilt

Well, this one started out to be a love quilt, but I'm not sure what it is going to be. I found another one that fit her better. So, this one will wait for the right person to come along that needs a quilt. I might have an extra quilt in my house for more than a couple of days???

So, what am I working on now? I have a charity quilt ready to load, but I want to use some leftover batting that I need to stitch together. As soon as I get it together, I'll load and play with and see if I can duplicate this pattern that Ros sent me a picture of. I'm going to try something new. Kim is always telling me to get out of my comfort zone. This is definitely out. LOL
I'm still making black and white stars. I'm thinking I want to make a checkerboard or something like that for the border. Still debating with myself on this one. I think it needs some zing. Ideas?

No comments: