Saturday, January 9, 2021

Update

 The Grange Sewing Group

Friday was the first day I went to join in on the sewing group at the Grange.

Lorena went with me and we had a blast!

One of the ladies brought in lots of great stuff.

  
Everyone enjoyed rummaging through and finding treasures.
Including new makeup.
 
I was on a mission to make Travel Kleenex covers.
I ironed and sewed for 4 hours.
I visited and learned more about the members of this small group.
I laughed and had a wonderful time.

 
I finished 76 Travel Kleenex covers.
Now to get the Kleenex delivered so I can fill them.
They are for an event I'm going to, hopefully.
Others are for The Grange to sell at the Farmer's Market to help the Junior Grange to go to conventions and help in the community.

It was a great day/evening.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Make sure you buy the right packages of Kleenex. Some open with a flap at one end.
Melinda. in CT

swooze said...

Glad you had a good time!