Sunday, January 31, 2021

2021 Challenges

2021 Challenges 

This is a new year of challenges and I did it again.
I'm joining in more than I can possibly get done.
But, if it motivates me to complete more than I would, then I will count it as a success!

1. Cheyenne Grad Quilt
February 2. Oasis Cover
3. Scooter Bag
4. Tree genealogy
5. Stonehenge Pillow
6. Fish Bowl
January 7. Zippered Pillows
8. Football Pillow
9. Patriotic Coasters
10. Jo's Club Blue HST
11. Round Pillow
12. Memory Pillow/Bear

HCMQG
January #90 John Deere Baby Quilt
February #Hive Mind

Stashbuster
January # 9 Round Pillow
January #42 Crocheted Pillow
February # 4 A Little Bit Shorter Tree
February #60 Flower Shop Quilt

January - Trees Quilt
February - Ashley's Round pillow

This is a new one for me.
She suggests listing 12 items and being able to change them if you want.
My list, as of now, is as follows:
1. Orphan blocks
  
I'll be working on these all year long.
My guild is doing a challenge with orphan blocks, so this helps that too.
2. iron caddy
January 3. Table Graces
Finished a little late or a lot early for Christmas
February 4. A Little Bit Shorter Tree
5. Christmas - Nature Gift
6. Christmas Embroidery
7. Snowman Ornaments
8. Tree Genealogy
9. Quilter Wall Hanging
10. Rob Peter
11. Paris
March 12. Patriotic Coasters


1 comment:

Patty said...

Love the trees quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!