Monday, January 18, 2021

Design Wall Monday

   I'm linking to 



MY main design wall has some orphan blocks on it.
One of the challenges for the New Braunfels Area Quilt Guild is to find your orphan blocks and do something with them.
I have some that will lend themselves to table runners.
I have some that will lend themselves to pillow covers.
So, this month I'll work on getting some of those blocks out of my cabinet.
I'll tell you a little secret, these are not all of my orphans. 😒


For my other design wall, I have a completed quilt top that will be coming down today.

Then, a challenge for the Hill Country Mod Quilt Group to make something with hearts.
These are applique and embroidered hearts that I'll either make some pillows or a quilt.
I'm not completely sure yet.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you've been busy. Cute tree quilt. I've mixed r, w, b orphan blocks with a friend's and we made a great quilt that was donated somewhere. It was pretty easy working together. Great work this week.

Pamela Arbour said...

Wow, you have been busy. I live in Humble. Maybe one day when this pandemic is over we could meet up for a quilty chat?