Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Embroidery

 I've been running the embroidery machine

I made some postcards, which I'll show when they are finished.

I made this little heart mug rug all in the hoop of the embroidery machine.


I'm frustrated with this company.
The in the hoop design does not stop at a color change.
It has to be manually stopped to go to the next step.
It is frustrating that when contacting the customer care that they can't answer simple questions.
They give the "well each machine is different" answer.
They do not comprehend the questions.
They can't seem to listen to the answer to get the information they might need.
They go back to the answer they are giving instead of the answer I am giving.
They want a video of the machine running and not stopping.
It makes no sense to me and I'm not sure I'll be doing any more of their designs.

Sorry for the rant.
I can't abide a company making it difficult for their customers.
This one takes the cake.

Update: Their program is not meant for multi-needle machines.
Why is that not on the packaging?
I bought more than one of them and now I'm not sure if they should be used.


No comments: