Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Challenges


2021 Challenges
This is a new year of challenges and I did it again.
I'm joining in more than I can possibly get done.
But, if it motivates me to complete more than I would, then I will count it as a success!

1. Cheyenne Grad Quilt
2. Oasis Cover
3. Scooter Bag
4. Tree genealogy
5. Stonehenge Pillow
6. Fish Bowl
January 7. Zippered Pillows
8. Football Pillow
9. Patriotic Coasters
10. Jo's Club Blue HST
11. Round Pillow
12. Memory Pillow/Bear

HCMQG
January #90 John Deere Baby Quilt

Stashbuster
January # 9 Round Pillow
January #42 Crocheted Pillow

January - Trees Quilt

This is a new one for me.
She suggests listing 12 items and being able to change them if you want.
My list, as of now, is as follows:
1. Orphan blocks
2. iron caddy
January 3. Table Graces
4. A Little Bit Shorter Tree
5. Christmas - Nature Gift
6. Christmas Embroidery
7. Snowman Ornaments
8. Tree Genealogy
9. Quilter Wall Hanging
10. Rob Peter
11. Paris
12. Patriotic Coasters



3 comments:

Quilting Gail said...

Hi Mel,
Thank you for joining in the PHD in 2021 challenge!
I'm hoping that we all achieve our goals this year.
Don't forget that PHD in 2021 also includes finishing all of our new projects! I find that makes me think twice before starting a new project!
Happy New Year and Happy Quilting! :-)

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Great list of quilts to finish.
Have a great day!

Karen's Korner said...

It looks like you have some great projects to move along to the finish line. Good luck.