Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stash Report #2

      quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 

This will be a year-end report because I've used nothing yet this year.


Used this Week:
6.26 yards

Used year to Date:
6.26 yards
Net Stash used in January
6.26 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
193.74 yards

Net Used in 2020
6.26 yards
 
A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
84
Perimeter in inches:
3713
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
0
0.00
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
0%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
2
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
0


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
9/9
7/7
100%

9/9
7/7
100%


I seem to be making bigger messes with organizing.
I think I make progress and then I start another area.
My motivation is low compared to other years.
I'm hoping I can get things cleaned up and be able to enjoy my hobby.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
I made many of these from my scraps.
I had some larger pieces in my scrap drawer.


2 comments:

Donna said...

Hang in there! You will eventually finish the reorg and will spend less time looking for things.

Kate said...

You've gotten off to a strong start for 2021. That's the problem with organizing, it makes such a mess before you get it all situated. Good luck!