Sunday, January 17, 2021

Stash Report #3

       quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

It's been a slow week.


Used this Week:
1.92 yards

Used year to Date:
8.18 yards
Net Stash used in January
2.93 yards

Added this Week:
5.25 yards

Added Year to Date:
5.25 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
197.07 yards

Net Used in 2020
2.93 yards
 
  
I didn't take photos of all the things I'm working on.
I did make two towel boas for myself.
I finished a set of placemats.
I would rather have had the colors alternate than what the pattern called for.
I also made a few more of the travel kleenex covers.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
94
Perimeter in inches:
1299
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
1
0.38
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
5%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
7
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
0


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
16/16
7/7
100%

16/16
7/7
100%


I am making progress.
I seem to not have the motivation to work as long as I normally work.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
I haven't been working with my scraps this week. :( 

6 comments:

Donna said...

Good usage!

Kate said...

You've got a good start to the year. Work was definitely a factor in my poor start to the year, but to a certain extent, I spent a lot of time in the sewing room at the end of the year and I needed a break from it, just as much as I was so tired from the first week of work. If all you spend is 15 minutes, then at least you've moved something along. With so much happening in the world the last couple of weeks, it's surprising not more of us are just paralyzed with anxiety. Hope next week is much better for you.

Ivani said...

It is hard beeing motivated with the Pandemic knoking at our doors.
I am so sad with the news. But keep going and focus on what makes you feel well.
Happy stitching and keep safe.

Susan said...

It was hard to tell with the time, but your stash is going down. =) You are working on such a variety of projects, too. I hope the time was 7 of 7!

Melanie said...

Congrats on what you were able to get done. A little goes a long way. :)

seabreezequilts said...

Its hard to stay motivated when things can change at a minutes notice.