Monday, April 16, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Linking to Design Wall Monday.

My main design wall has the next T-shirt quilt on it.
I am working on the sashings.
I think I have one more double star point to add and I can get this one together.
It is for a silent auction, so it is fairly quick.
You can see the other one ready to load
I finally got the backing together and as soon as I press it, I'll load this.
I got frustrated with the state quilt, so it is in the same state a it was last time.
I have to work on it this week, so I'll make a goal to focus on a few at a time.
I know when I get it going, I'll enjoy seeing it come together. 
The other design wall looks bare, because I stated on one of the pillows.
I need to get those Irish Stars cut and ready to piece.
the cutting is what takes the time, because it goes together quickly after that,

I didn't have a great week because I had things to do outside the house and when I got home I had headaches that would not go away.
Hoping you have a great week.


No comments: