Friday, April 1, 2016

Update of the listing of quilts in challenges


Sampler Society items are: Mar/Apr Jo's Club retreat teal and brown quilt

Prairie Moon items are: Jan Band T-shirt quilt -- it needs quilting and bound
                                            Feb Western sunset -- it is changing into the bird cage cover
                                            Mar Pieced Tulips -- it is combining with the other tulip quilt
                                            Apr Spring Jelly Roll

OMG items are: Mar String quilt - I used some, but not all of them
                              Apr is Olivia Baby Quilt - this is adding an extra border on it.

APQ items are: Mar Cat & tulip swap -- it is being combined with the pieced tulips
                             Apr Misc Fall Blocks

Stashbuster #'s game: Feb Tidings -- needs to be bound
                                         Mar Dazzle -- one block to finish and then trimming and finishing top
                                         Apr Batik and Black split QST
                                                  Bright Pinwheels

I have a number of quilts I did not get done this last few months.  I know they are adding up.
the good thing is I don't have to do them, but most of them I want to do.  I believe I will continue to work on things and see what happens.

The quilting marathon will help me on a few of them and a few for others. 





No comments: