Saturday, April 9, 2016

Quilting Group

A few of us were there, but I didn't get photos of what they were working on.
Most were getting quilts ready for binding and cutting.
These are the UFOs I worked on
Stashbuster #16 is a cute little baby quilt.
I have the backing ready for it.
My OMG (One Monthly Goal) is Olivia 
I love the way this turned out.
Next was my split Quarter Square Triangles, which was my #11.
The star was bigger than the pillow form, so I made a flange on it.
I might need to stuff the points a bit, but it is another UFO finished.

So, I have two more of my own quilts to quilt.
That will wait until we return from our vacation.

2 comments:

Meloney said...

DD claimed the pillow, so it is being used.

Angie in SoCal said...

Woohoo! You're moving along with your WIPs = that's great. Love that baby quilt. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone, so I could come over and admire your work, Mel.