Friday, April 22, 2016

Cleaning

I opened a cabinet this morning and started looking at it.
How many baggies do I need?
How much freezer paper do I need?
Well, I organized it, combined boxes of things, sent boxes of gallon sized baggies to the kitchen, and 
Then you look and say, why are there so many tins in there?
I started saving them because they were metal and now they are plastic.
I'm trying to figure out nice ways to use them.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
I did pull out two hiding UFOs that look like they might be almost done.
I'll have to add them to the listing.
I pulled two quilts to work on in July when I'm in Lubbock for DD's Band Camp.
I had not planned on cleaning this morning, but I'm glad I did.
I also inventoried my Go! Dies.
I won a couple in an auction.
I'd like to cut some things for the trip.
Of course, out trip has moved up a week and it gets us into a hotel on the Disney Property, so that is scary and awesome at the same time.
I thought I had an extra week to plan and work on UFOs and studio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,

Maybe if you try and remove the labels off the tin or plastic and either dress them up with fabric, decorative paper IF you have any. Then label each container for bobbins, buttons, needles. The moisture here is bad so I've taken all my needles, pins, etc... in plastic containers. Hope this make sense. Good Luck!