Wednesday, April 6, 2016

oh my

What happens when you mention that making a 60 year old crawl on the floor is mean?
Your friend goes through her stash that is not where she wants it to be and gives it to you.
I weighted this and it should be around 27.5 yards, which makes me in the red.
Wow, the first time I've been in the red in many a year.
TO my defense, I didn't buy it, it was given to me as a birthday gift.
I'd better get busy sewing very quickly.


Lorena also gave me a BIG press that I hope I have room for.
She also gave me a Go! Accucut and some dies.
I don't have photos of all them.
On a more positive side, I did sew some of Dazzle together.
I still need to figure out those corners.
I might just sew some pieces to the sides and top and square it up when I'm done.
I don't know the formula for this type of process.
I'll figure something out.

Just returned from night driving with a 16 year old.
Yikes!!!!

No comments: