Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

OK, my day was being on stand by in case the school needed help. 
They didn't, so I had some free time.
I cleaned downstairs some and then decided to start this block before I had to leave.
Went to our red hat group.  Such a fun bunch of ladies and we had 11 of us there.  That is unheard of.  LOL
Came home exhausted and had to take DD to the dentist.  By the time we got out of there I was worn out again.  Came home and took a nap. 
DD was not up to riding today. 
Had to go and get gas for my busy day tomorrow.  How do you like this schedule?
0700 Drop off DD
0815 pick Mom up for an ENT appointment across town (45 minutes or more)
1015 hope to have Mom home from ENT appointment.
 Maybe get my nails done if I have the energy and they have the time.
1330 pick up Dad for his surgeon appointment that is across town the other way.(30 minutes or more)
1800 Pick up DD from after school activity. (15 minutes away)
1830 Girl Scout meeting.
I think I will sleep well.

No comments: