Sunday, May 5, 2013

Changing the design

So, I have finished the wrist rests and working on the water bottle holders.  They are cute and quick.  I'm sorry, I can't find the link.  What I have in my document is not linking properly.  :(  If anyone knows who this tutorial belongs to, let me know so I can give proper credit.  Her bottom is a square bottom and I'm not getting it to line up properly, so the sides are all squishy (if that is a word)
So, I changed the bottom.  Everything else is done the way she says, but I am making my own strap instead of using the webbing.  I don't have webbing in the house and didn't feel like spending any more money right now, so I made my own out of one of the fabrics in the holder.
I will write up the directions for how I've been doing it and anyone can use whichever one they like the best.  :)
 I have 5 of the 7 made.  All a little different, and the last 2 will be different from these.

They are easy enough to make that I think these are the things I will make for the Equessence Play Day.  They want some raffle items. 
I might even use some of the blocks I have leftover. 
These use 11" squares, but they should work with 12" squares.  Might be fun to try.

No comments: