The week has been with very limited sewing, but I hope this holiday weekend is mostly sewing.
Today was the Schertz Doggie Dash and DD was finishing up her Silver project. But, as you can see from the photo below, there is a big storm around here. Someone said they heard a tornado watch in effect north of us.
One positive note for the day is I'm not going to go out much.
So, what is my weekend list (we know I have to have one)
1. Put borders on the patriotic star quilt
2. Quilt the patriotic star quilt
3. Finish the hidden wells quilt
4. Finish the cardinal quilt
5. Make a screen bag
6. Make a string purse with pockets
7. Finish my red and black table cloth
8. Sampler Society Block #9