Well, I decided I wanted to work on these 2 tops tonight. I used them each as leader enders and they were completed together. It worked out perfectly.
I had already cut out the star and it is just pinned on. I think I want to try and make another one that is a bit larger. I think I have to use a full yard of fabric to get it larger. I'm not real good at calculating the piece of fabric starting size. But, the directions for cutting a 5 pointed star works really well.
I decided I needed a quick wedding quilt, and found these blocks done in the UFO cabinet. I'd put the cross fabric in with the blocks, so I was lucky. I decided to arrange them in the cross format and will be quilting feathered hearts in the peach part. I will bind it in green. Might even get this one done this week. That would be good.
It feels good to be making progress. I've not bought anything in a few weeks. YES!!!