Friday, May 8, 2009

Purple Quilt progress

I really like this design. I can't say I like all the small pieces, but the design is going to be fun when I get it done. I have 35 full blocks to make and half blocks. I'm enjoying the process too. I have all these purples and trying to only use a strip or two of them for each step. There are going to be LOTS of different fabrics in this quilt. 4 blocks done and 31 to go.
Tomorrow is my small group meeting. So, I will be sewing on these, until I don't feel like it and then I'll start on the red and tan quilt or the Texas quilt. We shall see what I feel like doing in the morning.

2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

That is going to be a beautiful quilt. Can you tell me the pattern? I really like it and can't wait to see the finished project.

Unknown said...

I love purple and white combo quilts, very pretty!