Saturday, May 9, 2009

Small group

Today was our small group day. Ina was missed lots today.

It started out with a gift from the retreat. Elva made a little notepad that is wonderful. the frontthe inside.

Then, Wanda and Lana held a show and tell for me on what they had accomplished at the retreat. Aren't these great?
Lana's baby quilt. She is going to put chenille on the bird heads.Lana's daisy table runner.Lana is making this for her Mom. She made the backing for it today.Lana's tree quilt. What unique fabric. I've not seen this before.Lana made a Texas Aggie pillow case today.
Wanda's pink and brown quilt that she is commissioned to make.Wanda worked on her disappearing 9-patch today. This is from an old stash and she is making a lap quilt out of it.

We had a new guy come in to visit with us. He brought some show and tell and worked on his Mom's quilt that he is doing by hand. Aren't they beautiful?


My goal was to work on the purple quilt. Well, I did and got the blocks together, except for the one I block where I didn't have enough hst. Makes me mad when I don't count right. But, I have the other pieces and will make it later tonight, I hope.

I also did a couple more strips for the white 9 patches for the Texas quilt. I need to find the ones I've already made. Can't seem to locate them.

No comments: