Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Purple quilt

I'm still working on the purple quilt. This one has lots of little pieces. I have the star points to make and then I can start assembling the quilt top. I'm at least making progress.

I have a weekend quilting group to go to, but there are 3 other things going on. Why is life so complicated?
I'm starting a mystery wall hanging too. These are my fabrics. I was going to do it for myself, but I didn't find material I wanted to use, so this is for a friend. The blue is the background. I think it will be cheerful and might bring a smile to her face. It is 100% from my stash too, so that is nice.
I rearranged some of my fabrics. My novelty fabrics were reduced one full stack, so I did do some damage to them. I've got to figure something out for the greens. They have expanded because of UFOs being completed. Then, the purple expanded because of this purple quilt. I think it just means taking time to rearrange things to have the larger piles fit on the shelves that will hold more.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What pattern are you going to be making with the daisy fabric??? My quilt buddy has lots of that stuff...