Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday update

Happy Mother's Day!

Fabric usage goal --100 yards-- 109.17 to go
Fabric Added This Week - .5 yards (a gift from a friend)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 59.25 yards
Fabric Used This Week -6.80 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 38.88 yards
Fabric Used this month - 6.3 yards
Net year to date: (9.17) yards (increase)

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing. April was a bad month on fabric gain, but that is the norm for my birth month. May will be better. I'm finally going in the right direction. I have 2 more quilts that need finishing, so I'm hoping I stay that way.

I did finish one quilt this week, so that helps my numbers.

I'm working on 2 as we speak, so that will help even more next week.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Good usage this week!!! You will meet your goal!!
Happy Mothers Day to you too!

Lori in South Dakota said...

any time you're working on something is a good thing! They finishes come eventually.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!